In the past 3 years, our Houston accident lawyers have obtained numerous verdicts and settlements for our clients in cases involving a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death matters such as:
- Refinery accidents, fires and explosions
- Car, truck, bus and motorcycle accidents
- 18 wheeler accidents
- Offshore accidents, including Maritime and Jones Act accidents
- Dangerous products
- Defective and dangerous prescription drugs
- Texas Railroad crossing accidents
- Birth injuries
- Mesothelioma- victims of asbestos exposure
Our accident attorneys are result-oriented; we work tirelessly and commit whatever resources necessary to ensure the best possible legal outcome for the individuals and families we represent.
Compensation for an Accident Victim’s Losses
Our success in and out of courtrooms across the country is a direct result of our unique knowledge, skill, and commitment to our clients. Fitts Zehl’s Houston accident attorneys have years of experience both taking cases to trial and negotiating the best possible settlements for losses such as:
- Past and future medical bills
- Rehabilitation (medical and job retraining)
- Income loss (present and future)
- Loss of a loved one, in fatal cases (including emotional and financial support)
- Funeral and burial costs
- Emotional suffering
- Determining Liability for an Accident
Many accidents involve complex legal issues concerning the party at fault and the damages that should be awarded. It is not uncommon, for example, for more than one party to be liable for the accident. Damages in those cases will depend, in great part, on the percentage of liability the jury assigns to each party.
An injured person is not necessarily prevented from receiving compensation simply because he or she is partially responsible for the accident. The accident lawyers at the Texas law firm of Fitts Zehl have the experience to resolve these and other complicated issues and make sure that you receive the maximum compensation allowed by law.